The Max Effective LR course provides concentrated instruction of external ballistics elements, AB devices, alternate firing positions and extended long-range shooting skills. AB Trainers will develop and refine your long-range shooting abilities to continue testing you and your weapon system.
The course begins by revising LR shooting foundations and confirming the short-range setup of the LR weapon platform. Thereafter, it quickly advances with extended LR skills and application, enabling shooters to successfully engage extended LR targets and push the limits of an individual weapon system.
This course is conducted over two days with classroom and range time, culminating with various extended long-range target engagements. Target engagement distances may vary dependent on range location, however will consist of 1500 yards as a minimum.
- AB Device Profile Confirmation & Calibration
- Temperature Sensitivity Testing & MV Table Generation
- External Ballistics of Extended Long Range
- Advanced Wind Methods, Analysis & Strategies
- Cold / Clean Bore Application
- Impact Shift Testing & Analysis
- Weapon Manipulation from Alternate Positions
- Single & Multi Target AB Device ELR Application
- Advanced Inter Team Spotting & Dynamics