LR Limits is made available for the shooter looking to test and confirm their shooting knowledge and abilities. This short two-day course provides a means for shooters to confirm previous AB training and tune their shooting abilities to a finely sharpened edge.
This course has also been designed for the shooter who may need a tune up. Reattend this package after a period of lapsed time, to refine previously taught skills and knowledge before a hunting trip or a shooting comp.
LR Limits begins abruptly with profile and device input confirmations. Shooters are then quickly thrust into practical medium and long-range application. This pace is maintained throughout the entire two-day course, designed to test the shooter, propel them forward in ability and prepare them for future success. LR Limits aims to amplify hit probability, enabling a shooter to put more rounds on target in an uncertain environment in less than desirable circumstances.
This course is conducted over two days of range time, with target engagement distances consisting of 1500 yards as a minimum.
- AB Device Profile Confirmation & Calibration
- External Ballistics Effects Overviews
- Wind Estimation & Strategy Application
- Cold / Clean Bore Application
- Alternate Position Application
- AB Device ELR Application
- Multi Target LR/ ELR Engagements
- Rapid Holdover MR/ LR Engagements
- Advanced Inter Team Spotting & Dynamics
- Stress Shooting Applications