AB Trainers provide concentrated instruction of external ballistics elements, AB Solvers, alternate firing positions, and refinement of accuracy and precision. This course will continue to build your knowledge and abilities, while trainers introduce more challenging long-range engagements to test your skills.
This course is conducted over three days with classroom and range time, culminating with various 1200-yard target engagements, quickly propelling the shooter forward in ability.
Confidently estimate wind deflection, use AB devices, and accurately engage targets using a variety of shooting positions, methods and techniques.
- AB Device Profile Calibration & MV Table Generation
- Wind Reading Analysis, Methods & Strategies
- Primary and Secondary Effects of External Ballistics
- Ballistics Solvers & Weapon Employment Zone Analysis
- Alternate Firing Positions
- Cold & Clean Bore Application
- LR Single Target Engagements
- Multi Target Engagements
- Rapid Holdover Engagements
- Team Spotting & Inter-team Dynamics